• Performs data entry processes into a database.
• Performs assigned tasks and projects.
• Processes special and recurring reports and administrative records.
• Verifies and corrects information, codes and accounts numbers as necessary.
• Ensures complete and accurate data entries into system.
• Compares data entered with source documents and resolve system edits concerning invalid data by deleting incorrectly entered data, re-enter correct data.
• Makes copies of required documents.
• Files documents when applicable.
• Maintains a production sheet of work completed on a daily basis.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Entry level, typically 0-3 years of experience.
• Provides technical and/or administrative support.
• Demonstrates the ability to learn terminology, applications and standard procedures for performing the job function.
• Performs routine, basic office/field tasks using established procedures.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.