We are currently recruiting 2 x E&I Co-ordinators for a Global Oil & Gas EPC on 12 month contracts in Perth CBD. Main Accountabilities
Skills and Experience Qualifications
- Ensure all job cards, materials and consumables are identified and ready to execute the offshore schedule
- Material requirement assessment, purchase requisition preparation
- Job card register set up and development
- Liaise with Offshore Teams to coordinate the execution
- Confirm the applicable documentation / request quality records for mechanical completion and pre-commissioning.
- Permit to work creation including the JHA, personal isolation sheets (PI) and documentation required for ICCs.
- Development and completion of job cards into Easy plant and updating various databases.
- Analyse and assign resources based on the required scope of work
- Manhour estimation for Activities and ITRs, considering complexity factors.
- Assess Insulation Removal requirement
- Ex work packs creation based on Ex register and IECEX certification
- Assess complexity of work based on BTEX/Mercury Heat map
- Assist Offshore Teams for urgent work requests
- Electrical Readiness review
- Definition of temporary power requirements for workscope
- Progress reporting for jobcard preparation
- Trade background with minimum of 10 years’ experience in Electrical trade
- Working knowledge and experience in job carding systems
- Working knowledge of Construction processes
- Maintenance / BF Construction & Commissioning work preparation experience in Operating Environment
Candidates must have Full Australian working rights to be considered.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.