Access & Approvals Coordinator – Land Approvals & Ground Water – Area Wide Planning
NES Fircroft have partnered with a respected and leading oil & gas exploration and production business based in Queensland who currently have a newly created position in their Land Approvals & Ground Water team for an Access & Approvals Coordinator
. The position will be joining a dynamic team, on a permanent basis, here in Brisbane CBD to streamline access and approvals processes for projects.Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Land Approvals & Ground Water team.
- Ensure compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate access and approvals for integrated activity plans.
- Manage project schedules and resolve issues.
Why Join Our Client:
- Relevant experience in Oil & Gas access and approvals.
- Professional qualifications in Project Management, Engineering, Construction, Environmental Management, Science, Business, Economics, Law or Agriculture
- Strong project management skills.
- Detail-oriented and adaptable.
- Knowledge of local regulations and legislative requirements associated with land access issues.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Commitment to safety and sustainability.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to Cameron.email@example.com. We value diversity and an inclusive work environment. Join us in making a difference in the Oil & Gas industry.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.