Job Title: Account Manager - Energy Storage Company Introduction
Sungrow is a global leader in technology, research and development specializing in solar PV inverter system solutions and energy storage equipment across multiple market segments. Founded in 1997, with a 25-year track record of growth and success, Sungrow is a customer-oriented and innovation-led organization. The company offers a wide range of solutions and services, committed to motivating people and businesses to adopt “Green and Effective” electricity, and spread its efforts to making the Earth greener and cleaner through carbon dioxide reduction. This longstanding devotion and commitment to this mission and strong service to its customers has enabled Sungrow to remain at the forefront of the growing renewable energy industry. Job description:
As a key member of sales organization to accomplish the revenue, margin and account receivable target set on annual basis. The candidate will need to manage accounts and maintain long-term partnership. The candidate will work with all major utilities, developers and IPPs to drive the utility business. The candidate will perform in business development role for potential market segment or new market segment. The candidate will also need to perform in the following areas including but not limited to:
- Support company in increasing market share.
- Help company to gain better brand recognition by assisting trade shows and other public functions.
- Collect market information, including but not limited to, emerging market data, industry trend, product standard and competitor’s information.
- The candidate will need to abide company rules, submit monthly work summary and work plan for the next month, timely communicate with HQ.
This role will report to the Director of Sales, Energy Storage Business Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years in direct sales and marketing experience in the Energy Storage or equivalent renewable business.
- Understanding of energy storage business and its different market segments.
- Have industry-relevant relationships, be respected by your customers.
- Good technical knowledge of energy storage products and technologies.
- Supply contract review and negotiation experience.
- Have the skills to represent Sungrow and present the company’s ESS turnkey offerings.
- Very good understanding of customer needs, the entire sales and project execution process.
Work Location, Status and Travel
- Public speaking skills is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree as a minimum. Engineering degree preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
- Self-starter and continuous learner.
- Self-motivation is a strong plus.
- Full time, USA/Canada based, remotely
- Travel required, 25-50%
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.