Our client an Operator is recruiting for an Accounting and Admin Assistant to join the team on a temporary basis!
Duration: 12 months
Roles and Responsibilities:
Accounting & Admin Mission:
· Assisting in monthly financial closing (preparation of P&L, Balance Sheet)
· Assisting in analysis of cost booked
· Assisting in Annual Budget and LTP exercise for the company
· Assisting in various analysis and presentation of results, dashboards
· Assisting in financial analysis for the monthly/ periodic results as per requirement Tasks: Reporting:
· Assisting in preparation of monthly reporting including preparation of Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet etc.
· Assisting in extraction of GL data from SAP and preparation of reports. Monitor WBS and cost centre.
· Assisting in SAP implementation for entities
· Preparation of journal vouchers, accruals, making schedules, clearing and related works
· Coordination with different teams and departments for reporting related activities · Helping with preparation of IFRS schedules
· Helping with preparation of bank reconciliation statement Analysis and Cost Monitoring:
· Preparation and monitoring of monthly Opex, Capex and balance sheet analysis
· Assisting in conducting detailed analysis of different cost categories of the company
· Assisting in monitoring project cost incurred and comparison with budget
· Conducting various analysis for different financial parameters and preparation of dashboards for management
· Assisting in preparation of different MIS Budget and Long-Term Plan (LTP):
· Assisting in preparation of Annual Budget, Seasonalization and LTP for the company.
· Coordinate with other functions of Finance and other departments to ensure completeness of the requirements for Budgeting and LTP work.
· Conducting analysis to help with Budget and LTP work.
· Assisting in information sharing with the auditors
· Assisting in resolving audit queries · Assisting in preparation of TB and excel FS for auditors
· Help in closing audit without major findings
· Other Adhoc works as and when assigned including replacing of other team members on leave Objectives/Accountabilities
· Assisting in accounting and monthly reporting functions of the company
· Assisting in preparation, presentation and monitoring of annual closing forecast and budget.
· Assisting in other controlling and analysis work Key requirements
Experience and qualifications required :
· Commerce Graduate; CPA / CA/ ACCA, Graduate/ Post-Graduate in Finance/ Commerce or related fields
· Accounting and Financial rules, IFRS, GAAP
· Knowledge of ERP/SAP
· Understanding of key processes
· Enthusiastic, disciplined, having strong initiative and analytical abilities
· Proficient in MS Office (excel, PPT, word etc.)
· 4-6 years of relevant finance experience
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.