The function will entail end-to-end finance and accounting
duties in the operations of the business.
Regional support handling South-East Asian customers on Project Finance/ Accounting and ther adhoc duties Purchase Invoice Registration (PI Process)
Qualification and Experience required:
- Post business transactions, process invoices, verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records.
- Obtain and validate the approval according to predefined approval matrix.
- Encodes and processes all related payables (vendor, internal, intercompany, etc.) of the company in a timely manner with accuracy.
- Approves and disburses payment to all parties as scheduled in the system.
- Perform 3-way matching to ensure the PO, goods/ service received, and invoices are properly matched
- Degree in accounting, finance, or its equivalent professional qualifications (e.g. ACCA, CPA, etc.)
- Must have at least 4 years of Accounts Payable process
- Preferably with background in BPO or Shared Services industry
- Hands-on experiences of accounting systems and good knowledge of Microsoft Office. (Familiar with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central is a strong plus)
- With credit risk assessment background, a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as with a Team and comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Good analytical and communication skills are required as well as advanced skills in stakeholder relations.
- Good verbal and written proficiency in English are required as the role involves interaction with internal stakeholders.
- Proactive, vigilance and resilience
- Able to adhere to strict reporting timelines with good quality of deliverables.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.