The main function of an administrative assistant/executive assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED required. 2-4 years’ experience required.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.