• Provide general administrative support to the Community Investment and greater External Affairs team, including receiving and responding to general correspondence, copying and filing, scheduling, ordering office supplies and printing.
• Provide support for employee events.
• Provide assistance coordinating sponsorship components of community events such as employee participation, distributing banners and promotional materials, ticket distribution, etc.
• Assist with employee communication content on internal SharePoint site and digital screens.
• Mange inventory, distribution and ordering of promotional items.
• Assist with vendor set-up and updates.
• Assist with general tasks associated with grant and sponsorship requests including intake, cover sheets, and filing.
• Assist with notifications and correspondence associated with non-profit use of our client’s facilities.
• Other projects and/or ad hoc requests as they arise.
• 5-7 years of experience as an administrative assistant or equivalent support role.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Sharepoint, and PowerPoint.
• Intermediate proficiency with MS O365 applications: Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, and Teams.
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively with a wide range of internal and external contacts with diverse backgrounds and cultures.
• Builds positive relationships across organizations that foster a collaborative work environment.
• Strong problem-solving skills; Ability to make timely decisions and demonstrate good judgment.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Creative thinking, plus attention to detail.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.