Advanced Project Completion Engineer
- The role assists the Project Completion Manager and/or Commissioning Lead in planning, preparing, and performing activities related to Completion in the project through all project phases.
- The role is responsible for assisting in ensuring the Project Team deliver in accordance with client BMS and project mandate given by the Asset Management Team.
- The role holds a key position in the successful delivery of the Project and promotes sharing of knowledge and information.
- Assist in preparation of schedule input, cost input, Commissioning procedures, completion philosophy, system breakdown and scoping of the project.
- Coordinate the Project Execution Plan and ensure alignment across the entire Project Completion Team by contributing to good cooperation and communication across units and levels.
- Ensure continuous improvement though the project and to a good working environment and promote, document and manage learning across the project team and towards other projects.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.