Do you have Advanced Scrum Master experience, and are you looking for a new opportunity in Stavanger? NES Fircroft is helping a collaborative company recruit an Advanced Scrum Master, and the role comes with an attractive contract rate.
As a Advanced Scrum Master, you will facilitate and champion the agile development process by coaching and mentoring development teams, identifying and eliminating impediments, and promoting the use of standards and best practices. You will also ensure the smooth operation of agile processes and activities and direct daily stand-ups, backlog prioritisation meetings, and retrospectives.
To give you an idea of how this Advanced Scrum Master role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Drive effective and efficient implementation of agile methodologies (e.g SAFe, LeSs, Scrum, Kanban, etc) at a team level
- Develop a collaborative and self-managing team through a compelling vision, active facilitation, and effective coaching
- Develop strong relationships within the team and across AkerBP, with a clear understanding of their dynamics
- Organise and facilitate agile activities and ceremonies
- Identify, manage and escalate impediments that prevent a team from producing valuable output
To apply for this Advanced Scrum Master role, you will need a master’s degree in business, administration, engineering or a related field. Relevant experience can compensate for your education. You will also require:
- Excellent leadership skills, attention to detail and technicalities, and good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Fluency in English and Norwegian, both verbal and written
To apply for this contract Advanced Scrum Master job in Stavanger, please contact NES Fircroft today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.