Aircraft Refueller Energy Industry
Fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading Oil, Gas and Energy companies, currently seeking an Aircraft Refueller
to join their Wellington Airport based team.
The role will be focused around the safe and correct handling, storage and movement of our client’s products including the refueling of planes and tankers. The role works on a rostered shift basis with full time hours.
This is an entry level position with full training provided so there is no requirement to have past refueling experience. We are looking for those with a good level of experience driving heavy (class 4) vehicles, with strong situational awareness, ability to adhere strictly to established processes and exceptional punctuality. Aviation is a very time sensitive industry, so it is key to be reliable and committed to always servicing client needs.
Whether you are a Tradie, Aviation enthusiast or maybe someone simply looking for a change of pace or career, there is something energizing about being around the Airport and out on the tarmac. Don’t hesitate to take the chance to get a foot in the door to an industry that is back on rise. Role Responsibility:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Refuel a variety of Aircraft as required, ensuring refueling is completed in timely fashion
- Correct recording of all stock movement / sales
- Commitment to Health and Safety
- Maintain all necessary records on refueling / product quality activity
- Act as first line contact with customers and outside departments
- Must be punctual and have a strong work ethic
- Class 4 License required with Dangerous Goods Endorsement
- Strong written language skills and numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with a commitment to reaching mutual goals
This is an urgent requirement, so don’t delay, APPLY NOW.
For a confidential chat on the role please phone Thomas on 0212477391 for further information.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.