Our client is seeking an experienced Assembler to work at the site based in Oldends Lane, Stonehouse, GL10.
Monday to Friday // 07:00 - 15:00 (overtime available).
- The Assembler will be working as part of a team, involved in achieving the set production targets by adhering to the systems and processes.
- The Assembler will correctly use machinery and equipment on the shop floor.
- Must be able to read and interpret the technical diagrams/instructions for assembly of products/systems/panels.
- Conduct all types of assembly work to produce a semi-finished or final products/systems/panels, including the packing where integrated with production lines.
- Work is typically done manually or by using light hand tools.
£12.98 per hour + holidays
Mon-Fri (after 7.5 hours) x1.33Saturday x1.5Sunday x2.0
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.