Do you have Asset Integrity Interface Manager experience, and are you seeking a new job in Edinburgh? NES Fircroft is looking for an inclusive and collaborative Asset Integrity Interface Manager, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Reporting to the Asset Integrity Manager within the Asset Management department of the business, you will ensure effective and efficient delivery of asset integrity work scopes. This role will grow to include support for other assets within the company portfolio at various levels of development. You will support and control system assets and interface with service providers and OEM to ensure they are managed effectively.
In your first few weeks in this Asset Integrity Interface Manager role, you can expect to:
- Provide embedded, focused technical and project management support to the operational business
- Engage with multiple stakeholders at a senior level, both within and outside OW, to ensure that the business can operate to the highest standards of safety and technical performance
- Manage design reviews, technical clarifications, acceptance tests, system walkdowns and handovers for transmission asset replacements
To apply for this Asset Integrity Manager role, you will need a degree in a core engineering function or the ability to demonstrate suitable experience in a similar role. You will also require 5 years of experience in an Engineering Management or Lead position. Additional requirements include:
- Offshore wind farm and transmission asset design, construction processes, operations, and maintenance standards
- CDM (Construction Design and Management) Regulations, including a demonstrable understanding of health, safety, and environmental best practices
- Ability to perform safety, environmental and technical risk assessments to ensure that activities are managed safely and effectively without unnecessary overreactions
- Experience and knowledge of OFTO and HV networks up to 400Kv
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we'll provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
If this full-time Asset Integrity Interface Manager job in Edinburgh motivates and inspires you, please contact NES Fircroft today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.