Position: Assistant Driller
Industry: Oil & Gas
Location: Saudi Arabia
Job Description:- Function
: Assists the Driller In the operation of drawworks, mud pumps and rotating equipment, and In the supervision of the drilling crew. Qualifications/Experience:
1) Must have IWCF certificate Driller's level
2) Must have prior experience on similar type rig of atleast a year as a Derrikman or Assistant driller or have drilled on a large oilfield drilling rig.
3) Must have completed certificate level to certain level. General duties and responsibilities:
1) The assistant driller is responsible for his own acts and decisions. QHSE Responsibilities:
1) Conducts operation In a safe manner according to the company's policies and procedures.
2) Applies proper rig operating procedures, STOP unsafe practices. Report near misses In real time.
3) Plays an active part In QHSE meetings, tool box meetings, QIP (Quality Improvement Projects)
3) In line with PMS program, maintains the lifting gear register. Ensure it's accuracy and exhaustiveness. Marine:
1) Understand safety precautions for handling heave marine and mooring requirement on deck. Reporting relationship
: Reports directly to the Driller.
If you are Interested, kindly share your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.