We are looking for an experienced Backoffice Specialist
to join our Client, an international IPP, developing and building wind and PV farms.Your scope of work will include the following:
Qualifications and Requirements:
- supervision over asset portfolio
- coordination of energy production & sales
- communication with DSO and verification of produced energy, green certificates and GoOs
- monitoring and supervision of offtake agreements
- control over of all incoming invoices related to balancing, grid access and own consumption
- preparation of invoicing statements & excise statements to Tax Office
- wide and general knowledge of wind energy production and energy market
- creative, open-minded and proactive
- expert of MS Office
- experience in similar Position
- fluent Polish language & communicative level of English
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.
NES offers a full range of staffing solutions: Contract, Permanent (Direct) Hire, Managed Solutions and mobility services. With over 100 offices in 45 countries NES can supply global talent delivered by local experts, with detailed in-country expertise to help you source the resources you need when and where you need it.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.