BI Consultant – 9 Months Contract – Paris, La Defense, France 2 Days on site per week (Tuesday and Thursday) Start – 02/10/2023 9 Months contract (renewable) Technical experience required:- Expertise in BI tools, in particular PowerBI. Expertise in Excel, Microsoft 365. SAP: expertise in SAP logistics and finance data models (modules MM, SD, PCA & COPA). AWS Expertise. Written and oral French and English. Expertise in BI project management
Bi Consultant to work on a project to co-pilot and the implementation of Business Intelligence on the Supply perimeter. The objective of the contract is to complete the MOA system of the department.
Digital Supply Chain (DSC) to build and deploy implementation projects. Supply Logistics business control towers at the head office, zones and subsidiaries of the Marketing Services (MS) branch BI Consultant tasks to be carried out.
- Identify new functional needs and scope changes geographical or business, specify them and then test the functional and scope (this component including integration with other Supply tools Perimeter logistics including SAP)
- Develop the user interface according to usage; using when necessary meaning Microsoft technologies (Power BI, Power Apps, etc.) or others, if applicable
- Build, deploy and maintain relationships, communicate and train users for their use in priority on the scope Transport and Vetting, Substance Value Tracking.
- Monitor the use of deployed tools/reports
- Provide support for users of subsidiaries already deployed on Arados/PowerBI
- Participate in actions to control the proper functioning of the datalake
- As part of the support activity, propose and initiate training actions to the solution for users.
- Potentially, lead the implementation of new functional scopes (example: maintenance, transport Europe)
- Participate in skills development on the new AWS infrastructure.
In addition to the tools delivered (reports, etc.), the other deliverables are the "classic" deliverables
phases” of a project. The project management method adapts to the context: Cycle V or Agile
Candidates must be eligible to work in France and be able to speak fluent French and English
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.