: The Business Development Manager will take the responsibility to develop new businesses and play the important role in the coporation
- Grow portables revenue in their assigned territory
- Grow distribution width in the designated sales area
- Grow distribution depth within their allocated territory
- Ensure proper visibility and availability of products in the assigned territory
- Revenue primary purchase by the distributor
- Manage & develop more new distributors.
- Provide reports as required, give feedback on market intelligence and competition
- Ensure timely and proper execution of sales related activities within the designated territory
- Achievement of defined target (sales in an out, merchandising, outlet growth customer satisfaction, outlet stockholding, sales per outlet, journey planning)
- Manage business relationships with outlets in designated territory to ensure stock availability at all times and in the desired quantities.
- Ensure adequate stock of point of sale materials and enforce of in-store merchandising
- Provide learning and improvement feedback on the execution plan to General Manager
- Coordinate regional outlets activities i.e. making orders and ensure the DSE work to move the stock out for re-order
- Analyze competitor activities in the region and assess opportunities for business development.
- A diploma in business related field
- Previous Sales experience with demonstrable and success successful sales track record of developing new distributors in lubricant industry.
- Relevant industry background will be an added advantage.
- Previous working experience in a rapid sales growth environment
- Excellent people skills
- An ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
- A valid Kenyan driving license
- Demonstrate problem solving capability – ability to create win – win situation while deriving desired numbers and outcome
- Strong mind set for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding expectations and able to demonstrate complete discretion and confidentiality
- Passion for social enterprise, development of people and environment benefits
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.