Our client is a leading provider of innovative chemical and adhesive products to the construction, industrial and manufacturing sectors. As a trusted manufacturer and supplier to large distributors and end users, they are seeking a Perth based Business Development Manager to drive sales and win new business.
- Manage and grow existing accounts.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders in distributors, construction companies, large sub-contracting companies and local suppliers
- Meet with new customers to understand their needs and establish, build and maintain new client relationships
- Site and customer location visits to provide product guidance and training
- Work with internal technical and marketing teams regarding new product development and launches
- Maintain accurate reporting regarding booked sales and forecasts
Qualifications and Experience:
- Business to business sales experience in construction and/or industrial manufactured products
- Proven success in establishing, building and maintaining key customer relationships
- Proficency in MS Excel, Word and CRM systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive salary and generous but achievable bonus
- Opportunity for professional growth and career development
- Fully maintained company vehicle and fuel card
- Laptop and mobile
- Commitment to funding ongoing external training
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Excellent benefits scheme, including staff discounts and rewards
How to Apply:
Click on the Apply button or for more information please email Ben Stagg via Ben.firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.