Camp O&M Superintendent
Bachelor degree in Humanities or Business or equivalent experience in senior management position of workers camps.
Minimum of 10 years’ experience in management, operations and maintenance of industrial workers camps (construction, O&G, mining etc). Ideally have direct experience in camp administration / camp boss with experience in implementation of HACCPS.
· Provide Company oversight of the NFXP Onshore Project EPC Contractors operation and maintenance of their construction camps (>30000 pax) with the objective of ensuring the provision of robust camp management systems, acceptable living standards, properly delivered camp worker welfare and compliance with international and Qatar standards.
· Support the monitoring of the operation and maintenance of camp’s operated by third parties, both inside and outside of RLIC environment, that will house a circa 5000 EPC Contractor personnel.
· Develop reporting on areas of concern, non compliances with contractual obligations and corrective actions required in Contractor camps, offsite camp locations and site mess halls.
· Ensure Camp Operators implement and sustain Safety and Quality programs relevant to operations and maintenance activities including adherence to industrial hygiene standards.
· Support the Camps Operations and Maintenance Head overseeing and stewarding all camp services / operations, including development and management of camp management systems, activities and programs, by the EPC Contractors and their sub-contractors.
- Deliver NFE Onshore Project’s oversight and management of the EPC Contractors’ Safety, Health, and Environmental (SHE) programs for its construction labour camps with a specific focus on heath, hygiene and HACCPS compliance. To include the verification of EPC Contractors development and operation of their on-site catering facilities. Liasie with RLIC to support EPC Contractor efforts to deliver safe and compliant camp operations.
- Develop reports on the status of both EPC managed and offsite provided camp operations to the Project Site Manager, covering all aspects of camp management such as manpower forecasting, camp availability, issues, non compliances, areas of concern and maintenance status.
· Support, assess and stewardi the EPC Contractors’ reporting, investigation, and resolution of camp SHE incidents in coordination with the SHES Department.
- Attend, on behalf of QG PMT, Camp Welfare Committee Meetings, Camp Food Committee Meetings and other external Camp related meetings. Works in collaboration with the EPC Contractors to provide a united project position with RLIC.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.