Would working on innovative projects that help reduce carbon emissions excite you? Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge technology solutions? Then apply today!
We are currently recruiting for one of the world's largest oil field services companies whos Industrial & Energy Technology Business Segment provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the production and processing of energy.
Through joining their Climate Technology Solutions Team, You will be accountable for the technical development of one the Carbon Capture programs across multiple technology maturity levels, signing-off the entire technical solution. You will need to effectively coordinate a global, interdisciplinary, and diverse team applying system engineering tools and methodologies, working in close collaboration with the Program Director and Product Leader do deliver the most attractive plant and technology solutions.
As a Carbon Capture Technology Solution Leader , you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Defining and leading feasible and competitive technical options within the development program, coordinating different technical disciplines, qualifying impacts toward product specifications, risk, time & resources.
- Defining sequence of technical activities and relevant options required to de-risk technology development and scale-up.
- Flowing down product requirements and identifying system/subsystem requirements, design, analysis, verification, test, and validation activities.
- Defining de-risking strategy and relevant options to be implemented to advance technology readiness level according to plan and budget (including technical target setting for each workstream, FMEA, product risk assessments and development of technical risk abatement plans).
- Ensuring technical governance of the program including any required technical reviews such as design reviews, risk reviews, manufacturability reviews, supply chain reviews, etc. from conceptual to a fully industrialized product.
- Managing technical interactions with external resources or third parties (like Universities, Research institutes) and defining related areas of support or collaboration as deemed favorable to improve or accelerate the program development.
- Reporting on program technical status and risk at regular intervals.
- Providing leadership and motivation with high integrity and oversight of processes protecting Baker Hughes intellectual property and strategic technology. Leading the development of new IP to strengthen our technology positioning.
- Ensuring relevant standards and technical regulations are met by design. Complying with the Company Quality and HSE rules within the area of responsibility.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have MSc. in Chemical or Mechanical engineering with solid process engineering experience on complex gas processing EPC projects and exposed to field activities (PC&C). PhD in Chemical Engineering would be a plus.
- Have proven experience leading R&D programs in the field of carbon capture or gas processing – developing, designing and testing new technologies .
- Have proven experience leading large global engineering teams during project/program execution, with a solid business acumen and Customer mindset.
- Have proven experience with Systems Engineering methodologies and tools. INCOSE certification would be a plus.
- Have proven experience with carbon capture technologies.
- Be able to identify goals and objectives, develop plans and strategies.
- Leadership experience in the context of a large organization, managing multiple stakeholders, tasks and changing priorities.
- Show executive level presentation, efficient oral and written communication skills in English.
- Have genuine passion for talent development, diversity inclusion and cultural change to embrace new technologies deployment.
- Occasionally remote working from home or another work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
This is a company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.