- Experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience in a CFO role, with a proven track record in financial management and leadership.
- Industry Experience: Experience in a manufacturing company that is part of a larger group, preferably in Europe or the USA.
- Educational Background: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field; an MBA or CPA would be highly advantageous.
- Technical Skills: Proficient in the use of structured ERP systems; strong ability to analyze production costs.
- Tax Knowledge: Good knowledge of tax aspects, including compliance and planning.
- Language Skills: Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Interpersonal Skills: Exceptional leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Placement: Bojongkamal, Legok - Banten.
- Open for Indonesian Nationality Passport Holder.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.