NES Fircroft are currently recruiting for a C&I Engineer on an initial contract basis for our client, who are a global leader in the provision of technical services based in Billingham.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF ROLE
- To work as part of a Design Team responsible for the production of technical documentation to high professional standards within challenging programmes and budgets
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 10 years of C&I engineering experience, preferably in oil & gas, chemicals and/or other high hazard process industries.
- Appropriate Technical Engineering Degree and preferably a Chartered Engineer with an appropriate institution.
- Knowledge of regulations, codes, manufacturing standards, and industry standard practices.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Ability to allocate work appropriately to design staff and monitor progress to meet project needs.
- Ability to work in both design office and operating plant environments.
- Comfortable dealing directly with both Clients and Vendors at all levels.
- Expertise using MS office suite and knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Experience in the use of AVEVA E3D
KEY TASKS AND MAIN DUTIES
- Prepare and/or check specifications, data sheets, loop diagrams, schedules, instrument index, calculations and compliance with International Standards and Codes of Practice
- Co-ordinate/liaise with other Engineering disciplines/client/package vendors
- Interpret Vendor and other discipline drawings/information
- Work to time schedules and budgets
- Report to Senior Engineer/Department Manager
- Comply with Company Quality Management Systems
- Other professional duties reasonably required
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.