Job DescriptionThe Company:
This leading organisation provides services on projects across Water, Infrastructure and Transport. This business operates in over 300 locations employing over 20,000 architects, engineers and consultants working on projects from start to finish.
A suitable candidate for this position is someone with proven professional expertise in Civil Design. In this position as Civil Designer – 12D, you will establish strong internal and external client relationships.
Skills & Experience:
- Engineering tertiary qualification
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- 12D package experience
- Permanent position
- Flexible job arrangements, including the purchasing of up to 4 weeks of additional leave and provision for school term contracts;
- Curriculum and Skill Growth services, including Global initiatives, online learning and on-the-job learning;
- Mentoring your own development and the opportunity to mentor others;
- Professional Memberships
- Income Continuance Insurance (ICI)
- Service Recognition Awards
- Employee Assistance Program