- Long term project - 12 - 18 months
- Rates up to $65.00/hr + super on all hours
- 12.5 hours paid per shift
- 2:1 roster
Nes Fircroft are recruiting Civil Operators to work on a long term civil project in the Pilbara.
Great rates and longevity available for experienced Multi-Skilled Operators.
You will be involved in the construction of major mine site facilities and infrastructure including roads, drainage, living areas and air strip.
We are looking for operators with experience with the below:
- Grader Operator 16M - Final trim with GPS, Bulk Earthworks
- Dozer Operator D10 - Production operator, conditioning material, trimming with GPS, Bulk Earthworks
- Production Loader WA1200 - Production operator, Bulk Earthworks,
- Excavator Operator - 50T+ GPS - Trimble, Top Con.
To be considered for these positions you require:
We welcome interstate applications!!
- Mobile Plant Operators License
- Driving License
- National Police Clearance
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical with drug & alcohol testing.
- 2+ years experience operating your machine.
If you would like to be considered for the above, please apply below or send an up to date CV to email@example.com.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.