Hiring for Oil & Gas company in .
Contract Duration: 3 Years
Work Location: Onshore, Doha,
Develop, support and maintain Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) tools and their related functions as integrated with SAP MM and PS for all CAT-I, II, III, Onshore, Offshore and third party projects from FEED, EPC, Commissioning and Start up until handover.
• 6 years’ direct maintenance experience within the oil and gas industry including 3 years’ experience of SAP/CMMS data manipulation and analysis of maintenance history information.
• Knowledge of SAP/CMMS for delivery solutions and Asset maintenance requirements.
• Knowledge of maintenance techniques, tools and processes
1. Collect technical data for the preparation of CMMS templates.
2. Develop equipment hierarchy for plants facilities as per company procedures.
3. Conduct regular data checks to ensure compliance with data structure and correct and complete formats with required level of history and report findings regularly.
4. Ensure CMMS database is updated with latest project documentation and relevant changes.
5. Ensure all equipment in the registry conforms to standardized numbering convention.
6. Complete quality check of all templates and load files to ensure compliance with company procedures.
7. Ensure future asset cost centers are captured in the database to allow Work Orders initiation.
8. Liaise regularly with end users to ensure effective use of CMMS system and its associated applications.
Interested candidates can send their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.