- Performs liquid and tape masking on components using tools and equipment to maintain coating allowances.
- Performs manual and robotic pre-process grit blasting for thermal spray on components.
- Utilizes precision measuring tools to check work.
- Operate controls on furnaces under direct supervision.
- Operates small cranes and forklifts to move equipment and material.
- Data entry/confirmation of quality documentation.
- Set-up and installation of brazing equipment.
- Execution of brazing requirements on gas turbine components.
- Grinding and blasting of components for braze preparation.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience in at least one of the following disciplines: Grinding, blending coatings, coatings application, coatings removal, blasting, heat treat, machining or welding or similar skillset.
- 2+ years of experience with interpretation of blueprints.
- 2+ years of experience in a production or manufacturing facility.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office software or SAP
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.