Major responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Required Education, Experience and Soft skills:
- Handle review of contractual and legal terms of various commercial agreements (i.e., sales, distribution, partnership, supply, subcontracting, agency, confidentiality), including preparation of the necessary deviations in accordance with internal processes;
- Support contract negotiation in accordance with strategies defined with Sales and Legal;
- Coordinate the preparation of contractual risk assessments in order to obtain internal approvals before concluding contracts;
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the takeover process (Sales to Contract Execution) by highlighting contractual risks and opportunities; and
- Provide support in contract and claim management during project execution in collaboration with Legal (i.e., review of notices, contract interpretation, definition of claim and counterclaim strategies, preparation of claim files).
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree; paralegal training or certification or other legal experience or studies strongly preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in commercial contract review with proven contract negotiations skills
- Experience in contract and claim management during project execution preferred
- Familiar with contractual risk description and assessment
- Demonstrated leadership with ability to find solutions
- Business oriented, pragmatic team player
- Autonomous, resourceful and self-driven worker
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.