Commissioning Air Separation Unit Manager
- 20 years commissioning experience
- Minimum 5 years CSU manager experience
- Experience working with Large Teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Technical writing may be required
- Required to develop commissioning execution plan for unit
- Previous chemical cleaning experience. Required to help design plan
- Initial activities will be computer based, will need to be very proficient in multiple software, word, excel, power point, bluebeam
- College degree not required
- Job will be home based until mobilization to site
- Will be required to travel to Houston for occasional meetings, planning sessions
- Current schedule extends through 27.
- At least first year and a half will be 40 hours only
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.