Position: Commissioning Site Head
Mob date: 01-DEC-2023
Demob date: 30-NOV-2025
- Qualification: bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering,
- Experience: At least 15-20 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with minimum 8-10 years’ experience in a management Commissioning role,
- Proven track record of leadership and problem resolution.
- Strong interpersonal and good communication skills,
- Available for technical missions worldwide,
- Experienced with Total General Specifications, OPERCOM and ICAPS, PRODOM and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
- In the initial phase, to assist the MP FOPS Head of Commissioning in preparing high level Commissioning procedures/documents and all necessary elements for the future EPCIC Call for Tenders.
- To head the RP Project Company Commissioning Team, to assist and supervise the EPCIC Contractor activities linked to the Commissioning of Riser Platform (RP) and associated Brownfield (B and E location) scope, in both preparation and execution phases in Onshore and Offshore.
Interested candidates can send their resume on email@example.com
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.