We are looking for a Stakeholder and Community Relations Coordinator to join a global energy operator, working with the team outside of Warwick on the biggest wind farm in the southern hemisphere. This 18-month contract offers a chance to contribute to the growth of clean energy within Australia.
As the Stakeholder and Community Relations Coordinator, you will play a valuable role in ensuring relationships with project landowners, neighbours, and local communities are both positive and constructive.
Our client is offering a competitive salary package, including site allowances and a bonus scheme, and are open minded to various roster and drive-in-drive-out options.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing engagement strategies to ensure effective communication with the community and stakeholders.
- Organizing and facilitating community meetings, workshops, and events to promote transparency and gather feedback.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders, including local government, environmental groups, and indigenous communities, to address concerns and build strong partnerships.
- Managing community inquiries and concerns, providing timely and accurate information.
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of engagement activities and making recommendations for improvement.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in community engagement or stakeholder management, preferably in the large infrastructure or renewable energy sector.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish trust with diverse groups.
- Strong organizational and project management abilities, ensuring engagement activities are well-planned and executed.
- Knowledge of local community dynamics and an understanding of the environmental and social considerations related to solar energy projects.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic work environment.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.