NES Advantage is a specialized in-house recruitment partner to Aker Solutions.
Aker Solutions take care of energy assets in a Life Cycle perspective. From the start to end of production Aker Solutions ensures safe operations, optimizes field utilization, and enables field life-extensions. We do business development and execute modifications and maintenance projects. There is a global trend towards decarbonization, and we aim to help our customers to decarbonize their operations and measure their emissions to manage them more efficiently, for instance by delivering brownfield electrification of existing offshore facilities. Now we explore opportunities in the aftermarket for renewables, to deliver offshore maintenance for the renewable sector when the market is ready. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions is looking for a Completion Engineer.
The project is based in Trondheim
and will be led from there. Position Responsibilities:
Skills and Levels Description:
- Prepare and maintain the project Completion system.
- Connect tags to the MC-package in ProCoSys.
- Create Mechanical Completion Checklists for job cards in other disciplines.
- Generate Commissioning Job cards in MIPS, including procedures and CPCL (Commissioning Punch Control List) from ProCoSys.
- Handle any additional tasks as required.
More reasons to work with us:
- Engineering background with a preference for a minimum of 3 years of experience or equivalent practical experience in one of the following disciplines: Electro, Instrumentation, Telecom, Mechanical, or Process.
- Fluent in both written and oral English and Norwegian.
- Proficient in Procosys, Time, Windows, and Microsoft Office.
- Holds a Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- Strong team player with the ability to understand the needs and dependencies of other disciplines.
- Performance-oriented with excellent cooperative skills, a sense of responsibility, and the ability to drive work processes and coordinate activities.
- Demonstrates a structured approach to interdisciplinary work.
For more information about the position, please contact:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and insurance.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered.
- NES Advantage is the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments.
Anita Stavrum | Senior Recruiter | NES Advantage Solutions AS | email@example.com
If you find this opportunity appealing, please submit your application via our website, as we will not process applications received via email. Applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis. NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.