At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society #PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future.
We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
Aker Solutions’ Life Cycle segment focuses on execution of modifications & maintenance that improve operations and extends life span of energy facilities on- and offshore. The segment is also responsible for electrification projects on existing facilities as well as offshore maintenance for the renewables sector.
Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social, and creative people working in our completion department. Wellbeing, communication, and hard work is important to us, and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
To strengthen our team, Aker Solutions in Stavanger
is looking for a Completion Engineer
who can help us succeed. What will you be doing?
We think you should have some of the following:
- Prepare and maintain the project's completion system
- Follow-up of suppliers and subcontractors mechanical completion, preservation and final delivery
- Attend and verify Factory Acceptance Test at suppliers' location when required
- Develop and maintain system boundary drawings in accordance with the project’s completion strategy
- Develop and deliver multi-disciplinary test procedures
- Follow-up up of mechanical completion at the construction site
- Coordinate and execute multi-discipline punch inspection in collaboration with customer Plan, prepare and execute commissioning & start-up on a multi-disciplinary level
- Prepare for and take responsibility of final handover to customer
More reasons to work with us:
- Do you have Master, Bachelors, or technical education?
- Engineer with minimum 3 years experience within commissioning
- Good knowledge of working procedures in all disciplines
- Be able to work in teams and see what other disciplines need
- Experience with Mechanical Completion and Execution (commissioning) from Maintenance / Modification Projects Performance-oriented
- Ability to drive work processes and coordinate activities
- Offshore Course: Valid offshore certificate
- Available for work in Norway
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English and a team player
Interested? Contact us: For more information about the position, please contact:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has a frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
- Immediate proximity to restaurants and shopping
- HjemJobbHjem transport discount agreement and nearby train station
Team Lead Hilde Dahl, email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone +47 416 99 953
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.