NES Advantage is a specialized in-house recruitment partner to Aker Solutions.
Aker Solutions take care of energy assets in a Life Cycle perspective. From the start to end of production Aker Solutions ensures safe operations, optimizes field utilization, and enables field life-extensions. We do business development and execute modifications and maintenance projects. There is a global trend towards decarbonization, and we aim to help our customers to decarbonize their operations and measure their emissions to manage them more efficiently, for instance by delivering brownfield electrification of existing offshore facilities. Now we explore opportunities in the aftermarket for renewables, to deliver offshore maintenance for the renewable sector when the market is ready. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions is looking for a Completion engineer
with experience in onshore or offshore projects. The project is based in Bergen
and will be led from there.
This position requires an offshore certification, and candidates should be prepared for the possibility of sporadic offshore assignments.
Skills and Levels Description:
- Divide project modifications into multidiscipline Commissioning Packages and establish interface drawings for these modifications.
- Define completion packages for mechanical, HVAC, piping, structural, ISO disciplines, and architecture, and create interface drawings for these packages.
- Associate tags with completions, including for suppliers, prefabrication, module construction, and installation jobs.
- Provide instructions and oversee supplier completions work in ProCoSys.
- Perform completion checks at suppliers' facilities.
- Monitor completion work, punch lists, and handovers offshore, offering support and assistance in resolving ProCoSys tasks.
- Identify and develop Commissioning procedures (per system and per part/product) for mechanical, HVAC, and process systems.
- Assist planners by providing information on multidiscipline technical dependencies between Completion Packages and systems to contribute to a system-oriented installation and handover plan.
More reasons to work with us:
- Background from Piping, Mechanical, HVAC or Structure is essential.
- Good understanding of working procedures across all disciplines,
- Knowledge in NORSOK and Equinor's TR standards.
- Proficient in Procosys and MIPS, essential for project management and documentation.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both written and oral, ensuring effective communication within the team and with stakeholders.
- Must have valid Offshore certification, demonstrating compliance with safety regulations.
- Capable of working effectively in a team, understanding the needs of other disciplines.
- Previous experience with Mechanical Completion and Execution (commissioning) in Maintenance/Modification Projects is highly desirable.
For more information about the position, please contact:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and insurance.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered.
- NES Advantage is the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments.
Crystal Andvik | Junior Recruiter | NES Advantage Solutions AS | email@example.com
If you find this opportunity appealing, please submit your application via our website, as we will not process applications received via email. Applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis. NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.