NES Advantage is a specialized in-house recruitment partner to Aker Solutions. Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions’ New Build segment delivers oil & gas and renewables offshore developments and fabrication products, mainly focused on the Norwegian Continental Shelf and selective international markets. The segment is responsible for large EPCI projects, both within oil and gas and renewables, including business development and project execution, typically large topsides including fixed or floating substructures, onshore facilities, FPSOs offshore wind HVDC topside and jackets, offshore aquaculture floaters and decommissioning and recycling.
Aker Solutions is seeking a Completion Engineer Lead
with experience in onshore or offshore projects. The project is based in Stord
and will be led from there. Position Responsibilities:
- Oversee project Completion tasks.
- Plan, organize, and execute Completion activities.
- Ensure thorough assessment and implementation of health, safety, and environmental aspects for all project activities.
- Participate in strategic decisions and risk management when required.
- Manage project budget and expenses for Completion activities.
- Develop and implement project philosophies and strategies for efficient Completion execution.
- Build and manage a capable team for Completion activities at supplier locations.
- Monitor budget, progress, and quality of Completion tasks.
- Establish necessary documents, procedures, and work instructions for Completion in the project.
Skills and Levels Description:
- Hands-on experience in executing small or medium complexity EPC/EPCI/FC projects.
- Proficient in MIPS, PIMS, and Microsoft Office 365.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a Master of Science, or equivalent technical education with substantial practical experience in Commissioning and Completion.
- Expertise in core applications and PEM usage.
- Strong organizational and systematic approach.
- Effective leadership abilities.
More reasons to work with us:
For more information about the position, please contact:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and insurance.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered.
- NES Advantage is the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments.
Crystal Andvik | Junior Recruiter | NES Advantage Solutions AS | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you find this opportunity appealing, please submit your application via our website, as we will not process applications received via email. Applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis. NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.