Job DescriptionNES Fircroft are partnered with an EPC contractor and are recruiting for a Project / Construction Manager who will oversee an EPC Solar Farm Construction Project in regional NSW.
Previous renewables experience highly desirable
Due to the current covid-19 restrictions in place the role will be based ‘residentially’ rather than on a FIFO / DIDO basis so would suit somebody who is based in the regional NSW area, or is willing to relocate there for the duration of the contract.
Contract type: 12 month fixed term contract (extensions dependent on project progress)
Standard Working days: Monday – Friday
- You will be responsible for the management and operations of the Project, the delivery of the Works in accordance with the EPC Contract and the representation of the Project to the Client, as well as being responsible for the day to day operating decisions.
- Supervise Construction Superintendents and oversee construction progress, continuously monitoring the programs of work
- Ensure project is delivered in accordance with the budget.
- Ensure proper and efficient interface between design and construction
- Work closely with the Quality Manager to ensure the Project’s quality compliance.
- Regularly liaise with the HSE Manager to ensure the Project’s HSE compliance
- Develop procurement strategies alongside Procurement/Planning teams
- Monthly financial reporting
- Lead meetings with Client and Subcontractors
- Develop design and construction strategy
- Review performance of subcontractors and compare with program of works
- Close liaison with the Commercial team about any potential issues, delays, disruptions, claims etc.