Construction Superintendent Concrete Fabrication
· Recognised Engineering or Construction degree or significant experience with City & Guilds or similar diploma.
· Minimum 10 yrs. experience in fabrication, construction within the offshore oil and gas industry.
· Experience with Offshore concrete sub-sea structures and similar construction work at supervisory level and exhaustive experience for the preparation, fabrication, and construction of offshore sub-sea structures with EPCI contractors.
· Application and in-depth knowledge of stakeholder specifications and a working knowledge of Industry standards
- Able to supervise a multi-cultural team committed to meeting project objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to communicate and interact within a PMT
- Leads the monitoring and oversight of the NFXP Pipelines Sub-Sea Structures Contractor Team field planning, coordination, and execution activities within designated area of responsibility.
- Appraises the performance of the NFXP Pipelines Sub-Sea Structures Contractor Team in safety, quality and schedule
- Prepares and provides routine verbal and written progress reports to the HOC, FAB yard-2 and updates S-curve performance of the contractor with analysis to achieve progress
- Ensures that the NFXP offshore Pipelines Sub-Sea Structures contractor Team develops, implements, and sustains its Safety and Quality program at site.
- Review the NFXP off shore Pipelines Sub-Sea Structures contractor‘s Construction deliverables like Method statements, Construction Procedures, Concrete quality checks as per company specifications
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.