We are searching for an experienced Construction Supervisor to join our global mining client’s dynamic team. If you are committed to excellence, innovation, and sustainable practices that will contribute to shaping the future of the mining sector, this the job for you!
As a Construction Supervisor you will be responsible for overseeing and managing construction activities for our Client's mining projects in Moranbah, QLD. If successful, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the successful and timely completion of construction projects while maintaining the highest safety and quality standards.
- $1,000 per day plus super.
- Various FIFO or DIDO options to Moranbah from within Queensland out to site.
- Starting on a 5/2 roster with the possibility of flexibility once started in the role.
- December/January start on an initial 6-month contract.
- Supervise and coordinate construction activities on-site.
- Be onsite to manage contractors coming and going.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and company policies.
- Manage and lead construction teams to achieve project goals.
- Collaborate with project managers and engineers to develop and implement construction plans.
- Monitor project progress and provide regular reports to management.
- Conduct inspections to ensure work meets quality standards.
- Proven experience as a Construction Supervisor in the mining or heavy industry.
- BMA site experience.
- Strong knowledge of construction processes and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of safety regulations and best practices.
- Willingness to travel internationally as required.
If you are a qualified and experienced Construction Supervisor looking for an exciting opportunity with a global mining company, please submit your resume below.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.