in Aberdeen are looking for a Consultant Mechanical Engineer
to suppose the Lead Engineer in meeting project requirements and performing all technical duties in a highly competent and efficient manner across a Brownfield maintenance and modifications
This role is provisionally determined as outside of IR35. We think you should have
- Relevant degree qualification, preference towards chartered status
- Offshore brownfield project experience
- Category C scopes from define (FEED) phase through to execution and handover
- Preparation of mechanical specifications, datasheets, etc.
- Mechanical package management experience.
- Knowledge of industry standards and Client specifications
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.