in Aberdeen are looking for a Consultant Process Engineer
for a Brownfield Maintenance and Modifications
This role is provisional determined as outside of IR35.
We think you should have:
- Prepare estimates for Brownfield modifications projects
- Define process scope for study and detail design projects Prepare P&IDs, calculations, linelists associated with scopes Attend HAZOP and LOPAs Review and comment on vendor information
- Carry out single and inter-discipline checks and reviews
- Proven experience of offshore brownfield modification projects
- Sound working knowledge of relevant industry codes and standards
- Conversant with appropriate technical software
- Experiencen proving technical guidance on project scopes
- Experience in end-client facing roles
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in Chemical Engineering, preferably chartered status
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.