Do you have Contract Management experience, and are you seeking a new contract job in Norway? NES Fircroft is helping a respected company recruit a Contracts and Category professional.
As a Contracts & Category Professional, you will manage our R&D category. You will practice and develop your supply chain competence by supporting managers leading projects, ensuring proper governance, handling immaterial rights and developing the contract portfolio.
To give you an idea of how this Supply Chain role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams, secure alignment within the company and ensure compliance with our client's governing principles
- Manage the R&D contract portfolio, leading the commercial dialogue towards the suppliers, executing amendments, renewals, and changes to the scope of work and rates
- Review specific project agreements, call-offs and purchase orders
- Lead the development of contract strategies, identifying opportunities to leverage value and mitigate risk.
To apply for this Contracts & Category Professional role, you will need the following skills, expertise and qualifications:
- You must be commercially inclined
- Be able to handle multiple cases simultaneously and have excellent communication skills with internal stakeholders and suppliers
- You must also have worked with contracts covering research and development or related categories
- You should have excellent cooperative skills, be service-minded, and have some negotiation experience.
We'd love you to apply for this contract Contracts & Category Professional – R&D Category position in Stavanger, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact NES Fircroft today.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.