The NES Fircroft Chicago office is searching for candidates to join one of the largest global oil & gas organizations in the world as they have an immediate need for a Contracts & Procurement Lead. This individual would be employed on a long term contract basis with potential for hire and be tasked with supporting the Asset Team with various contract, procurement, and supply chain execution and management responsibilities. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at email@example.com. Additional job details can be found below. Job Details
Location: Monaca, PA—Fulltime onsite.
Hours: M-F—40 Hours Per Week. Some OT may be required.
Duration: Long term
Pay: $80-$90/hr. + monthly stipend for candidates relocating to the region. Job Responsibilities
- Provide life cycle management of projects contracts from creation, revision, administration, and maintenance to close-out.
- Execute Supply Chain best practices for internal Contract Administration activities, ensuring these practices are in accordance with internal policy.
- Provide oversight of Construction Contractors and service providers in managing project contracting activities.
- Execute post award contracts management and support the management of contractors’ relationships.
- Compile data to assist in periodic reviews of contractors' performance against established KPIs.
- Manage and report on approved contract values and spend against approved contract value.
- Manage the upkeep of contracts change logs, issues and disputes, management register, disputes and claims mitigation plans.
- Ensure all procurement & contracting documentation is stored in the appropriate contract management systems.
- Identify suppliers of goods and services.
- Negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and project managers regarding updates and details of goods.
- Create purchase orders and tally these with supply requests and orders.
- Analyze invoices to ensure accuracy of goods delivered.
- Monitor inventory to ensure the flow of goods remains positive.
- Attend meetings with the legal department to ensure any contractual obligations are favorable to the company.
- Work closely with the projects team to understand details of procurement requirements.
- Must have at least 10+ years of experience in Procurement, Supply Chain, and/or Contracts related roles.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in the oil and gas and/or petrochemical industries.
- Must have previous supporting procurement and supply chain functions for plant turnarounds.
- Must have strong knowledge of SAP and Ariba.
- Previous experience serving in a Contracts capacity for a major Shell project would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Monaca, PA region would be a big plus.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.