NES Fircroft has partnered with a global company that specialises in the development, operation and management of power generation and renewable energy projects worldwide. They are looking to add a Control Room Operator to join their team to oversee their wind farms.
12 hour shifts - 3 days on, 4 days off. Roles and responsibilities:
- Perform the remote operation and real-time supervision of wind turbines and substations, facing incidents or programmed and non-programmed works, of the different Wind Farms operated by our client.
- Monitoring the plant and processes to ensure that operation is in accordance with all relevant operational requirements
- Monitoring the performance and condition of equipment and recognizing any deviation from normal conditions.
- Communication between internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation of reports for the monitoring of the production and the incidents in the grid, for all the Wind Farms.
- Elaboration of the dashboards used for the revision of the indicators (KPIs).
- Maintenance of records and registers associated with the plant
- 2+ years of Electrical Engineering experience
- Relevant experience in Control and Monitoring Positions
- Basic knowledge of the practices functions and processes of the operation of a generation plant
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.