Our Client an a Global Oil & Gas Organisation in Perth CBD are currently seeking a Cost Controller to join them for a 9-month contract. Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The successful candidate will be able to display:
- Manage Internal and External cost control activities to support the Project Control Lead.
- Ensure the Cost Control System works effectively, and cost status is soundly assessed and reported.
- Budget Reforecasting, Budget Analysis, and variance commentary.
- Ensure the implementation of the Cost Control System, Cost Breakdown Structure, and verifying the application of the CBS and the cost traceability.
- Cost Control Report, Reforecasting, Cashflow management, Accruals Reporting.
- Support the Project during the contract changes/claims process providing the cost impact analysis and keep updated the cost/revenues forecast.
- Subcontractor Budgets, Invoice verification and management
- Monitor activity progress and the relevant earned value, as well as the value of work done and determining the monthly accruals.
- Perform any other ad‐hoc duties from time to time.
- Preferably experience in Oil and Gas Offshore.
- Understanding of cost terminology, budget allocation, cost estimating, WBS/CBS, change
- management and risk management.
- Highly effective communication skills and ability to develop and present management reports at all levels.
- Analytical/technical skills with a practical approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrated proficiency with databases, preferably SAP.
- Knowledge of MS Office with proficiency in Excel.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.