Country Manager, South Korea
The Country Manager is passionate about the opportunity to build a highly-competent team and set-off a business in a competitive market; as well as having ownership of every aspect of the commercials and P&L.
The Country Manager should possess strong entrepreneurial skills, with determination for success. SUMMARY
- Develop and execute business plan for Korea market that in line with HQ strategy;
- Develop and execute sales and marketing activities that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability and expand our customer base.
- Develop and execute all sales, marketing, and operational activities that articulates the growth potential of the brand and the business, penetrate retail channels, and deliver measurable results;
- Lead product roadmap planning, channel placement, pricing positioning, and go-to-market activities that meets Korea retail cycles
- Drive and monitor performance metrics, channel inventory, sales-out, and product mix; meet set-budgets on a consistent basis
- Lead and manage the Korea team. Develop and execute short-term and long-term organizational plans that meet the company’s business development objectives
- Ensuring optimum operating efficiency by consistently monitoring and identifying ways to improve these processes
IMPACT (CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS)
- Proven leadership and entrepreneurial experiences. Brand building experience highly-desired
- Minimum 15 years of related experience in the CE industry
- Deep understanding of KR CE retail space and previous contacts in the key channels (Coupang/TV Channel/E-market/Distribution)
- Management experience to include P&L accountability
- Outstanding communicator who can easily adapt style and content to internal / external audiences
- Proven ability to work independently, liaise, and manage relationships across internal stakeholders.
- Fluent level Chinese is mandantory
- You are dynamic, resourceful, and self-disciplined
- You are constantly motivating yourself and others around you – passion for success
- You have strong business sense and judgement, competent decision-making ability
- You are a leader – a thought leader, a great presenter and a strong influencer
- You WANT to catapult your career and be a part of something amazing and a category that is in a rapid growth mode
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.