CPP & LQ Lead Electrical Engineer Location:
Start date : 01-NOV-2023
End date : 31-OCT-2025
- Qualification: Engineering degree in Electrical engineering,
- Experience: minimum 15 years’ experience as Electrical engineer in Oil and Gas offshore activities.
- At least 3 years of experiences as Lead Electrical Engineer supervising a team.
- Extensive experience in Electrical engineering with relevant experience within the offshore oil and gas production industry,
- Computer literate, especially in Electrical calculation software and AVEVA Electrical Product.
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Familiar with Total general specifications is a plus, and with relevant codes and standards,
- Language: fluent English,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Ensure Engineering Dossier are delivered with a robust electrical engineering definition and fit for purpose design that can be procured, fabricated, transported, installed, and operated safely, meeting the requirements of NOC standard, project basis of design, and SOR.
- Ensure assigned project tasks within electrical discipline are well managed in accordance with the project execution plan and contractual requirements that includes:
- Thorough, efficient, and timely review of project Electrical discipline documents, realization of potential derogations to the standards, and challenge the design to achieve an optimize and fit for purpose outcome.
- Assisting to project studies and meetings related to the Electrical discipline as per project approved gate levels and design maturity.
- Identifying potential risks and scope changes within the Electrical discipline, conducting impact assessment to provide detailed information to Package Engineering Manager for decision making.
- High performance, competency, and availability of the resources within the Electrical team in close coordination with Package Engineering Coordinator/Lead.
Interested candidates can send their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.