CPP Senior ICSS Engineer Location:
Start date: 01-NOV-2023
End date: 31-OCT-2025
- Qualification: Engineering degree in Instrument and control engineering.
- Experience: Minimum 12 years’ experience as ICSS Engineer in Offshore Oil and Gas industry
- Strong engineering knowledge of ICSS design and execution, package interfaces for control & safety system, and tie-ins methodology on existing operating field,
- Computer literate, especially in AVEVA products.
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Familiar with Total general specifications is a plus, and with relevant codes and standards,
- Language: fluent English,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Ensure Engineering Dossier are delivered with a robust ICSS engineering definition and fit for purpose design that can be procured, fabricated, transported, installed, and operated safely, meeting the requirements of NOC standard, project basis of design, and SOR.
- Ensure assigned project tasks are well managed in accordance with the project execution plan and contractual requirements that includes but not limited to:
- Thorough, efficient, and timely review of project ICSS discipline documents, realization of potential derogations to the standards, and challenge the design to achieve an optimize and fit for purpose outcome.
- support project studies and meetings related to the ICSS discipline as per project approved gate levels and design maturity.
- Identifying potential risks and scope changes, conducting initial impact assessment to provide detailed information to ICSS lead.
Interested candidates can send their resume on email@example.com
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.