At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society
#PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future.
We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are
high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our
business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
Aker Solutions’ Life Cycle segment focuses on execution of modifications & maintenance that improve
operations and extends life span of energy facilities on- and offshore. The segment is also responsible
for electrification projects on existing facilities as well as offshore maintenance for the renewables
Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social, and creative people working in our EIT departments. Wellbeing,
communication, and hard work is important to us, and we work together as a team to deliver to our
To strengthen our team, Aker Solutions in Egersund
is looking for a Surface Treatment Field Engineer
who can help us succeed. Position Responsibilities:
Skills and Levels Description:
- Assist the production with solving of technical problems during the execution of building- or installation work at a construction site.
- Assist the production with interpretation of drawings and job packages.
- Support Fab. Engineering with technical documentation and solutions.
- Continually strive for good HSSE and quality performance throughout the work.
- Seek for continual improvement of work processes and products within own responsibility area.
- Contribute to interface up against relevant disciplines, Fab. Eng., planning department and production etc.
- Establish and follow up technical queries and seek Construction Friendly solutions.
More reasons to work with us:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree or technician with relevant skills.
- Relevant experience may make up for formal education. Approx. five years’ relevant experience and leadership. Preferably Frosio Level II.
- Theoretical knowledge and understanding of Surface/PFP work and requirements.
- Knowledge of applicable project documents, standards, and specifications.
- English Fluent written and verbal communication. Good collaboration skills.
- Strong work ethics and proactive attitude.
- Software Skills: Knowledge of how to use MIPS, CCS, 3D, and 2D-CAD programs.
Interested? Contact us: For more information about the position, please contact:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has a frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
Senior Recruiter Raphael Villalon, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone +47 52 97 27 99
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.