New opportunity! #Cyber Security Specialist #Oman
We are looking for Cyber Security Specialist role in of the leading industry Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in information security, Cyber Security, Computer Science, Networking, or equivalent degree
Experience : 8 Years of experience in Information Technology including Information Security or Cyber Security in Aluminum or Steel industry Technical Experience
- Solid technical knowledge and background of current and emerging cyber technologies and practices
- Experience and knowledge in asset security, security engineering, communications and network security, identity and access management, security assessment and testing, security operations, software development security, authentication, authorization, and accountability, cryptography foundations, information security and risk management principles, network foundations, information security governance, security program development and management, incident management, Business continuity Management System , compliance with international standards such as ISO 27001 , NIST , etc.
- Good Knowledge of industrial control systems standards such as AER, IEC-62443, NERC CIP…etc.
- Experience and knowledge in drafting policies, standards and procedures, processes, and best practices
- Experience and knowledge in review, conduct, and participate in audits of Infosec/cyber programs and projects.
- Solid project management skills including presentation and communication.
- Excellent English language skills are essential.
If you are interested Kindly share your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.