As part of the Digital Core Materials Management deployment team the Materials Data analyst will support the development and cleansing of standard materials master data. This data preparation and transformation is required as the business unit transitions from the legacy ECC to SAP S4 Hana integrated Enterprise Asset Management and Intelligent Asset Management platform. This will include but not be limited to creation of load templates, updating existing materials master data. The individual will work closely with operations, maintenance and project teams, other subject matter experts and stakeholders.
• Provide support on the application of the Digital Core Standards, cleansing and development of MM Tools and work processes.
• Support the rollout of the digital core master data changes, build out of vendor material master stock levels.
• Lead material master data cleansing for basic and plant data from “as-is” and “to-be” data standard.
• Identify the top materials based on spend, valuation, purchase history, movement and inventory.
• Work with the program and project team to support all phases of material master data cleansing.
• Establish and support master data governance requirements to sustain data quality.
• Interfacing with the Operations/Maintenance team to ensure data governance between common data objects in the work order process flow.
• 5-10 years of experience in an Upstream Oil and Gas operation.
• 5+ years experience with working with maintenance management systems particularly with bill of materials and warehouse management.
• Must have a methodical and well-organized approach to the work environment and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience in AGILE Project Management.
• Demonstrated experience with MS Office.
• Self-motivated and able to influence and motivate others.
• Demonstrated ability to work productively in a team environment, both supporting other team members and contributing to the effectiveness and reliability of the team.
• Flexible and able to adapt to changing work priorities.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.