Do you have project management experience, and are you seeking a new contract in Stavanger? NES Fircroft is helping a company in the oil and gas sector find a Digital Project Manager, and the role comes with an attractive contract rate.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will manage the requirements and delivery of information and data and enable the digital transformation to improve project execution and efficient operations via our Digital Twin. You will also work closely with the company's Solution equivalent role in King Lear, both reporting to the NCP-King Lear “Manager Digitalisation/IM/IT’
In your Digital Project Manager role, you can expect to:
- Support the Program Management team in delivering their responsibilities
- Coordinate reporting and identify key information requiring the team's attention
- Maintain the Program Governance and Organization model and Integrated master plan
- Oversee and manage the Program governance and other PMO functions
To apply for this Digital Project Manager role, you will need an MSc or BSc in Engineering, Information Management/Systems/Technology and 5-10 years of experience in large Oil & Gas Capital Projects, preferably mix of Greenfield and Brownfield. You will also require the following:
- Experience with continuous process improvement, digital transformation and change management
- Ability to translate work processes into information and data requirements
- Knowledge of data governance and management with preferably insight in DAMA-DMBOK functional framework and CMMi Data Maturity Model
- Awareness of key elements of Data Architecture & Engineering, Data Analytics & Science
To apply for this contract Digital Project Manager job in Stavanger, please contact NES Fircroft today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.